Grab Your AKIYA™ Spo2 Finger Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor Finger Oxygen Sensor Blood Oxygen Meter Best Infant Pulse Oximeter - while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Introducing the AKIYA™ Spo2 Finger Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor Finger Oxygen Sensor Blood Oxygen Meter Best Infant Pulse Oximeter
Top Quality! Very accurate device that will give you the data you need to read your pulse rates and oxygen saturation levels
Practical! Self adjusting finger clamp and simple one button design allows for very easy operation and small portable size for simple handling and transport
Easy To Read! Clean design and large digital numbers make the readings easy to see
Top Rated! People who buy this pulse oximeter device rave about it! (See reviews)
Convenient & Unique! Automatic alarm function and shortened measurement time is just 8 seconds!
Functional! Suitable for children and adults
Fingertip Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with LED Screen | Digital Readings for SpO2/Pulse Rate
- The finger pulse oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. The self-adjusting finger clamp plus the simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and transport. Suitable for daily use, measure your health at any time.
- To the people:Suitable for children and adults
- 1: automatic alarm function
- 2: monochrome color display.
- 3: the acceleration sensor (kefu oximeter using the high performance acceleration sensor, the measurement time is shortened, just need 8 seconds)
- 4: a key operation (simpler operation)
- 5: appearance (with anti abrasion process, improve wear resistance, safety and environmental protection, this small volume, light weight, convenient but)
- 6: the ability to resist interference from ambient light (reducing the influence of ambient light in the use of automatic brightness adjustment can be clearly observed and measured results)
- Measuring range: 70-99%
- Analysis: 1%
- Accuracy: between 70%--99% ± 2%
- Oximeter saturation: An important indicator of the oxygen status in the body. It is generally believed that the normal value of blood oxygen saturation should not be less than 94%, and below 94% is considered to be insufficient oxygen.
- Measuring range: 30 bpm-250 bpm
- bpm solution: 1
- Accuracy: 1% or 1 bpm
- Battery:AAAx2(Not include)
- Insert two AAA batteries according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment and close the battery cover.
- Open the finger clip pulse oximeter clip
- Insert your finger into the rubber channel (finger fully extended) and release the clip
- Click the switch button on the front panel
- Don't shake your fingers and the human body should not be in motion during use.
- Read relevant data directly from the display, which can show blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate and pulse amplitude, PI perfusion index
- Avoid exposure or direct sunlight
- Avoid measuring during exercise, do not shake your fingers
- Avoid extreme radiation of infrared or ultraviolet radiation
- Avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust and corrosive gases
- Avoid using near radio frequency transmitting devices or other electrical noise sources, such as: electronic surgical instruments, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for cars, electronic appliances, high-definition televisions, etc.
- 6, this instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns, only for children over 4 years old and adults.
- 7, the pulse rate waveform is normalized, when the pulse rate waveform tends to be smooth and stable, the measured value read is normal, and the pulse rate waveform is also standard at this time.
- The tested person's fingers should be clean, and nails should not be applied with cosmetics such as nail polish
- 9, fingers inserted into the rubber hole, the fingernails must be facing up, the same direction as the display
- 1 x fingertip oximeter
- 1 x Lanyar
- 1 x blister lining