Grab Your AKIYAPro™ Spo2 Finger Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor Finger Oxygen Sensor Blood Oxygen Meter Best Infant Pulse Oximeter - while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Pay attention to the health of you and your family anywhere & anytime!
Introducing the AKIYAPro™ Spo2 Finger Pulse Oximeter Oxygen Saturation Monitor Finger Oxygen Sensor Blood Oxygen Meter Best Infant/Pediatric Pulse Oximeter
Unique! NM Infared light non-invasive measurement technology, meaning precise detection, no blood collection and high safety
Top Quality! Blood oxygen value display range is 70-100% & pulse rate value display range is 30 to 240 BPM
Precision! - Blood oxygen saturation 70-100% segment is plus/minus 1% & pulse rate plus/minus 2BPM or plus/minus 1% (take large values)
Unmatched Performance! Large screen display, internal structure design, Fuselage texture design & rich monitoring functions including: SpO2, pulse intensity histogram, blood oxygen volume waveform and much more
Practical! LCD display format with four orientations and 8 modes of display and one button operation
Easy To Read! High-Grade LED for clear display
Top Rated! People who buy this pulse oximeter device rave about it! (See reviews)
Convenient & Unique! Simultaneous detection of blood oxygen saturation and blood flow perfusion index
Functional! Suitable for children and adults, sophisticated and compact, easy to carry
Display Mode: LED display Blood oxygen saturation
Measurement Range: 70%~99% Pulse rate
Measurement Range: 30BPM~240BPM Blood oxygen saturation
Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in the range of 70%~99%, ≤70% is not defined Pulse rate
Measurement Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1% of measured value (larger value)
Power Requirements: Two AAA batteries(batteries NOT included)
Size: 5.6*3*2.9cm PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN. Weighing only 52 grams
Colors: Teal Blue, Dark Blue
1x Pulse oximeter and heart rate monitor
1x User manual
1x Hanging rope
Oximeter Product Features:
1. Color LED display
2. Blood oxygen value display range: 70 to 100% Pulse rate value display range: 30 to 240 BPM
3. Resolution: blood oxygen saturation is 1%, pulse rate is 1BPM
4. Accuracy: blood oxygen saturation 70% ~ 100% segment is ± 1%, less than 70% undefined, pulse rate ± 2BPM or ± 1% take large values
5. Display format: LCD display: blood oxygen saturation display: 70 - 100%, four orientations, 8 modes display; (respectively for the up, down, left and right fonts)
6. Pulse rate display: 30 - 240 BPM, 3-digit seven-segment digital display;
7. Low battery voltage indication: LCD symbol.
8. Voltage adaptation range: 2.6 - 3.6 volts.
1, avoid exposure or direct sunlight
2, avoid measuring in motion, do not shake your fingers
3, to avoid extreme radiation or ultraviolet radiation
4, avoid contact with organic solvents, mist, dust, corrosive gases
5, to avoid use in the vicinity of radio frequency transmitting devices or other electrical noise sources, such as: electronic surgery equipment, mobile phones, two-way wireless communication equipment for vehicles, electronic appliances, high-definition television, etc.
6. This instrument is not suitable for infants and newborns. It is only suitable for children and adults over 4 years old.
7. The pulse rate waveform is normalized. When the pulse rate waveform tends to be smooth and stable, the measured value is normal. The pulse rate waveform is also standard.
8, the finger of the person to be tested should be clean, nails can not be applied to cosmetics such as nail polish
9, the finger is inserted into the rubber hole, the fingernail must face up, in the same direction as the display